Discounts for the Military and Veterans in Florida
By Lauren Tjaden
“Thank you for your service.”
It’s not uncommon to hear those words, and they’re always welcome. But discounts are an especially sweet way for a business to express gratitude to the military and veterans – whether it’s an airline, a Florida theme park, or a hotel.
Check out these tips and articles that can help you uncover Sunshine State savings.
- If you don’t see a military discount, don’t be afraid to ask if one is offered. Many "hidden discounts" exist.
- The ID required to obtain discounts varies, so make sure to check that you have the correct paperwork in hand.
- In honor of Memorial Day, The Fourth of July and Veterans Day, many Florida parks, attractions and other establishments offer discounts, so check for savings on these holidays.
- Remember, businesses aren’t required to offer military discounts. It’s not your right to get a discount; it’s a special thank-you and an act of generosity.
Articles to help you find military discounts in Florida
- Florida Fishing and Hunting License Discounts for the Military
- Flight Discounts to Florida For the Military and Veterans
- Military Discounts at Florida Theme Parks
- Florida Car Rental Discounts for the Military and Veterans
- Florida Tour Discounts for the Military and Veterans
- Places to Stay in Florida that offer Military and Veterans Discounts
- The Military Wallet: themilitarywallet.com/how-to-get-a-military-discount/
- Military.com: military.com/discounts/