By Jeanette Scott
Check out my list of five great Tampa shopping spots while you're in the area:
- International Plaza and Bay Street - The pride of west coast shopping, International Plaza is not just a mall, it’s a destination. This gorgeous, upscale mall boasts tons of mid to high-end retailers, restaurants and an active nightlife. International Plaza and Bay Street Mall has a wide variety of stores and restaurants, including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Dillard's, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Apple, Crate & Barrel, The Cheesecake Factory, and The Capital Grille.
- WestShore Plaza - Another solid mall option in Tampa, this indoor shopping center is located near the airport and has tons of great stores for budget shoppers, including Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and specialty retailers like Francesca's, Old Navy, and LOFT.
- Hyde Park Village - An upscale urban space with a mix of national retailers and locally owned businesses, Hyde Park Village is known for its farmer's markets, music events, and as a great outdoor space to relax and unwind. This outdoor shopping mall in Tampa is a modern oasis for discerning shoppers, travelers and Tampa residents.
- Westfield Citrus Park - This mid-sized shopping mall is located in north Tampa and has a wide range of stores, perfect for budget shoppera and high-end shoppers alike.
- Ellenton Premium Outlets - Located just south of Tampa in Ellenton, these are outlet malls closest to the Tampa area and boast more than 130 stores to shop, including Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Michael Kors, Spade New York, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Lucky Brand, Movado, Nike, and Saks Fifth Avenue,