Tigertail Beach Park
The Choice is Yours:
• Experience 32 acres of one of the world’s most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. Listed in the Great Florida Birding Trail Guide as one of the best all-around birding locations in southwest Florida.
• Explore the tidal lagoon that separates the Tigertail Beach Park from the state managed Big Marco Pass Critical Wildlife Area popularly known as the Sand Dollar Spit. The lagoon is home to a wide variety of wildlife including horseshoe crabs, needle fish, Florida fighting conchs, and more.
• Enjoy the Gulf of Mexico from the Sand Dollar Spit. If you visit this site, be aware of seasonal postings designed to protect the nesting colonies and remember to practice good birding etiquette.
Park Amenities Include:
• Park Attendant and Park Rangers
• 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces/6 handicap parking
o There is an 8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders.
o Hourly parking is 1.50 per hour.
• 6 boardwalks / #6 closest direct access to the Gulf of Mexico/#1, #2 and #6 ADA accessible
• Tigertail Beach Café / full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available.
• Restroom facilities
• Education Kiosk
• Children’s playground
• Butterfly Garden
• Picnic area with tables and grills
• Beach rentals
o Stand-up Paddleboards
o Electric Seaquirts
o Water Trikes
o Electric Boats
o Beach Cabanas and Chairs
There is so much to see and do while at Tigertail Beach Park .. take your time and enjoy your visit.