I recently named Vero Beach Main Street as one of my top shopping destinations on the Treasure Coast (see this post), and it's not hard to see why! There are more than 20 unique, locally-owned boutiques thriving there, all located a block or two from scenic Vero Beach. There are certainly enough stores for everyone to love, but I've narrowed it down to my top 5 women's boutiques, and top 2 for men.
1. Bliss Boutique - 956 Beachland Blvd. Young, hip and trendy - this boutique is sure to please the teenagers and young professionals with hot brands like J Brand, Rag & Bone and Alice + Olivia.
2. Lazy Daisy - 919 Azalea Lane. Stocked full of Lily Pulitzer, the colorful printed dresses for women and children in this store scream "Florida beach vacation" and I loved every minute of it.
3. The Beach Shop / Twig. 3328 Ocean Drive / 3213 Ocean Drive. I name both of these boutiques as the best swim store! Both have a laid-back beachy vibe and are stocked with everything you need for a vacation under the sun. Both are sizeable stores with a locally-owned department store vibe to them.
4. Sassy Boutique - 3375 Ocean Drive. A fab boutique that will make both mom and daughter happy. Relax on the couches, or dive right into their colorful selection of clothes, accessories and beauty products.
5. Penelope's - 824 Beachland Blvd. This colorful store is full of even more fabulous finds for both mother and daughter, and carries brands such as Joie, Paige and Rebecca Taylor.
1. Tusk - 925 Azalea Lane. A great men's store stocked with laid-back beach vacation clothes, from preppy shorts and boat shoes, to casual t-shirts and swim trunks.
2. G. T. Rhodes - 1008 Beachland Blvd. The largest men's store I spotted, G.T. Rhodes has something suitable for any occasion (dressy or casual) in a man's life.
Happy shopping in downtown Vero Beach!