By Kara Franker
Wouldn't you love to spend all day relaxing at the spa? But sometimes all we have (and all we need) is the lunch hour to unwind and take a break.
1. DOWNTOWN: mySpa at the InterContinental Miami offers express treatments including manicures, pedicures, massages and facials, all under 25 minutes.
Insider Tip: Grab an express lunch from Toro Toro’s “On The Run” menu.
2. DESIGN DISTRICT: Get perfectly pampered at Eména spa and book one of their 30-minute micro facials, massages or manicures.
3. MIDTOWN: At Marilyn Monroe it's all about the fingers and toes. The spa offers 30-minute manicures and pedicures, as well as foot and hand rubs.
4. MIAMI BEACH: Go organic and book the Organic Renewal facial at Lapis Spa at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. The 25-minute treatment cleanses the skin using vegan products, without gluten, parabens or nut oils, and leaves your skin with a healthy glow.
5. COCONUT GROVE: Escape to the Jurlique Spa at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa to experience one of their 30-minute radiant express facials. Add a 15-minute scalp massage and feel the stress melt away.