By Kara Franker
The 42,000-square-foot Eau Spa at Eau Palm Beach is a whimsical spa wonderland, where you can escape to a tropical oasis and lose yourself in tranquility.
Start your journey to relaxation with a wish. Before you enter the spa sanctuary, you’ll notice an indoor wishing well filled with water, sitting underneath an orange dome ceiling. Take one of the lighted candle votives and release it into the pool. It’s a symbolic way to release all negativity and prepare your mind and body for rejuvenation.
With so many fun experiences to choose from, it’s hard to know where to begin:
- Get creative at the Scrub and Polish Bar, where you can create a personalized blend of aromatic herbs, soothing oils and sea salts.
- Relax in the bath lounge where water falls into a swirling whirlpool filled with playful rubber ducks.
- Play an outdoor game on the giant chess set in the garden, or relax on gently swaying swing chairs while trailing your feet in a pool of shallow water.
- Sunbathe on one of the waterfall benches and let the dripping water erase stress and tension from your body.
- Indulge the palate and try one of the delicious mini cupcakes by Cupcake Couture Sweet Boutique.
We haven’t even gotten to the treatments yet!
For a romantic occasion, book one of the three opulent couple’s villas with gorgeous garden enclaves, oversized bathtubs and outdoor rain showers. There's always something special about a couple's massage, but spa therapists Tiffani Foster and Stephen Antoian will make you feel like royalty. They’ll bring you glasses of champagne, turn on relaxing music and even help you design your own custom lighting for your villa.
Insider Tip: Let all your cares float away. Slip into the sensory try float bed where the therapist will wrap you up in a warm, snug cocoon of silky soft sheets. Then she pushes a button, leaves the room, and something truly magical happens – you begin to float. I could tell you more, but you’ll have to try it for yourself!
If you go:
Eau Palm Beach is located at 100 S. Ocean Blvd, Manalapan, Fla.
Book your spa appointment by calling (561) 533-6000 or visit the resort online.