By Paula Lewis
The Mall at Millenia in Orlando is a full-service shopping experience.
If you're anything like me, you want to feel special and pampered any chance you get.
This is why the Mall at Millenia is always on my to-do list when I travel to Orlando
. Catering to their guests is a priority and the center provides an array of superior amenities services.
The Mall at Millenia’s guest experience includes the opportunity to take advantage of personal shoppers, trunk and fashion shows, special signature events, salons, a day spa, valet parking, a full-service concierge, and VIP “meet and greet” program, as well as an on-site post office (for shipping home those must-have purchases that won’t fit in one’s suitcase).
The Concierge itself offers the following amenities:
- Mall gift cards (no need to run around to different stores to get the perfect gift!)
- Foreign currency exchange (who needs a bank!!)
- Multi-lingual staff (love it!)
- Automated Teller Machines (no need to search for those ATM machines around the mall anymore)
- Stroller and wheelchair rental
- Attraction tickets (I sure don't want to stand in lines at the park!)
- Shopping bags (who doesn't want the big bags!!)
- Complimentary cell phone charging station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
There’s no doubt about it: The Mall at Millenia takes good care of its guests.
As central Florida
’s leading upscale retail shopping center and one of the top 10 performing malls in the United States, this shopping destination offers a wide selection of international retailers including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci and Emporio Armani, as well as some of the most in-demand U.S. brands such as Apple, Tiffany & Co. and Abercrombie & Fitch.
The mall also offers more than 70 stores that are unduplicated in the market, as well as three major department stores – central Florida’s only Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale’s, as well as perennial crowd-pleaser Macy’s.
Another distinctive added bonus might be the possibility to enjoy “star gazing” -- some of today's favorite celebrities have been sighted shopping at the Mall at Millenia, among them Tyra Banks, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Adam Sandler and John Travolta.