New Oceanfront Cabana Suites at The Shores Resort and Spa
By Kara Franker
The Shores Resort & Spa, a AAA Four-Diamond oceanfront resort located in Daytona Beach Shores, has unveiled 14 new cabana suites, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
The oceanfront cabanas connect directly to a room and include a flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, private lounge chairs and seating area.
“These new suites are included in a property-wide transformation, for which we’re midway through to enhance our guest’s overall experience,” says David Rijos, general manager of The Shores Resort & Spa. “From the new cabana suites and updated soft goods to additional amenities and eco-friendly improvements, our guests will notice a difference at every turn.”
Upcoming updates to the resort will include:
- An additional check-in area and new furniture in the lobby,
- New carpeting, beds, furniture, TVs and drapery in the rooms and corridors
- Technology upgrades, including an increased 100 mpbs wireless bandwidth throughout the property,
- Updated furniture and decor at The Azure Restaurant and Lounge
- New furnishings, as well as manicure and pedicure stations at Indulge Spa
- New Seating areas around the outdoor fire pits,
- Turtle-friendly lighting packages outside
- New pool chairs, umbrellas and cabanas and classic games of ping pong, cornhole and life-sized checkers and chess
Considering all the updates, this hotel is definitely on my list of places to check-out. Plus, The Shores is both pet-friendly and eco-friendly, as well as a certified Florida Green Lodging resort -- love it!
If You Go: For more information or to plan your getaway, call The Shores Resort and Spa at (866) 934-4767 or visit shoresresort.com.
Insider Tip: Check out the Daytona Beach Visitor and Convention Bureau's website for more tips on planning your vacation: daytonabeach.com.