Indulge in Daily Delights at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale
By Kara Franker
The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale, a AAA Four Diamond-rated resort, overlooks the white sand and blue waters that line seven-mile Fort Lauderdale beach.
The hotel offers experiences for guests and locals alike via its Food is Art, Liquid Art and Everyday Surprises programs. And, as part of the hotel’s Daily Delights program, you can take advantage of perks including:
- Sweet Treat Mondays: Comfort food with warm homemade cookies, served in the lobby from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Toasty Tuesdays: Following a day exploring shops and art galleries on the nearby Las Olas Boulevard or Galleria Mall, toast your best finds with a glass of Prosecco, served from 5 to 6 p.m. at the hotel’s lobby bar.
- Wine Down Wednesdays: After soaking up the sun on Fort Lauderdale Beach, continue to unwind with a glass of wine, paired with artisanal cheeses, from 5 to 6 p.m. in Bistro Restaurant.
- Turn It Up Thursdays: Before partaking of Fort Lauderdale lively nightlife, "pre-game" with live poolside music featuring a variety of local artists, from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Dive-In Movie Fridays: With an infinity pool and a poolside bar, dive-in movie night is a good way to spend Friday evenings. Snack on popcorn and candy while viewing the hotel’s movie of the week from a comfy cabana or pool raft. Movies start at 8 p.m.
- Stretch Out Saturdays: Experienced yogis and beginners alike can take part in a one-hour yoga class overlooking the hotel’s infinity pool or on Fort Lauderdale Beach (weather-permitting). Classes are accompanied by music and take place from 8 to 9 a.m. Yoga mats are provided.
- Smoothie Sundays: Start the day with a healthy boost from Sonesta Fort Lauderdale’s smoothie bar with varying flavors, featuring complimentary samples. Served poolside from 8 to 10:30 a.m.
The hotel has 240 guestrooms including 24 suites featuring panoramic views, an infinity pool, fitness center, spa suite and Bistro Restaurant.
If you go...
To learn more about Sonesta Fort Lauderdale, current offers or to make reservations, visit sonesta.com or call 954-315-1460.
The hotel is located on the corner of Sunrise Boulevard and A1A, eight miles from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and just minutes from the Las Olas Arts & Entertainment District and Port Everglades.