Safety Harbor Spa Specials & All-Inclusive Packages
By Dalia Colon
For years, I'd driven past Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. Nestled on the shores of Tampa Bay, near Clearwater, its stately appearance had drawn me in as a duck takes to water.
But with its nearly century-old reputation as the Central Florida retreat "where healing waters flow," I'd always assumed a stay at the resort and a dip in its spa's natural mineral springs would put me in too deep, financially speaking.
Still, I recently decided to test the waters with an overnight stay. As it turns out, the resort offers a handful of ongoing Safety Harbor spa specials that'll make a splash with visitors even on a modest budget. Two of the most popular packages are:
1. The all-inclusive getaway package
Starting at $85, the package includes:
- Two meals daily from a select dinner menu.
- Unlimited beverages.
- Your choice of a 25-minute facial, massage, herbal wrap or aroma therapy mineral bath.
For details on all the resort's overnight offerings – including a special offer for Phillies spring training fans, visit the packages and promotions page.
2. Spa day passes
For $35, buy a day pass that gives you access to the following:
- Three pools.
- Daily fitness classes, including spinning, yoga, tai chi, water aerobics and more.
- Cardio and weight training rooms.
- Steam room, sauna and whirlpools.
- Wellness and nutrition lectures.
- Locker rooms.
Day passes are a great option for locals looking for Safety Harbor spa specials. To round out your mini-getaway, call to schedule a resort tour or stop by for Sunday brunch.
To dive into these spa deals, call 727-726-1161 or go to SafetyHarborSpa.com.