Condé Nast’s Gold List Names Best Florida Hotels
By Kara Franker
Wondering where to go for your next Florida vacation?
Condé Nast Traveler revealed 14 of the best Florida hotels named to their Gold List. A few of my favorite properties made the list, including Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in the Keys, The Breakers and The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach and Ocean Key Resort & Spa in Key West.
Number one reason to add Little Palm Island to your must-go list? Besides being uber-exclusive and luxurious, they have friendly Key Deer the size of large dogs roaming the property . No, seriously! Check out the video and see for yourself:
There are a few hotels on Condé Nast's Gold List that I have yet to visit and can’t wait to see. Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach is a property that I’ve heard so much about and that I’d love to visit in 2014. The Ritz-Carlton in Naples is also very high on my list.
From Condé Nast's Gold List, best Florida hotels listed by Reader’s Choice Rating:
- The Brazilian Court, Palm Beach: 94.3
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key: 93.8
- The Setai, Miami Beach: 93.5
- Pillars Hotel, Fort Lauderdale: 93.3
- Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club & Lodge, Orlando: 92.6
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami: 92.5
- WaterColor Inn & Resort, Santa Rosa Beach: 92.4
- King & Grove Tides South Beach: 92.3
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples: 92.2
- Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West: 91.5
- The Breakers, Palm Beach: 91.4
- Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach: 91.3
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island: 91.0
- Marquesa Hotel, Key West: 90.6