Port of Palm Beach
Located just 20 minutes north of Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), the Port of Palm Beach is a full-service, diversified port, offering cruise and cargo services to more than 30 onsite tenants and users. Established in 1915, the Port of Palm Beach District is an independent special taxing district, operating as a sub-division of the State of Florida.
The Port of Palm Beach is the exclusive home port of Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line with year-round, 2-night cruises aboard Grand Celebration and Grand Classica to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. Extend your getaway with a pre- or post-cruise hotel stay to discover all that the Palm Beaches have to offer: museums, golfing, shopping, polo, wildlife viewing, sports, and so much more.
A dedicated cruise terminal with valet parking make the Port of Palm Beach a convenient and hassle-free choice for your cruise vacation.
• 80 Miles North of Miami with Easy Access to I-95 & Florida’s Turnpike
• 162 Acres, 3 Slips, 17 Berths
• 7 Roll-on / Roll-off Ramps
• 4th Busiest Container Port in Florida
• 2nd Fastest Growing Export Port in the U.S.
• Highest Container Volume per Acre in the U.S.
• 15 minutes from 1st sea buoy to anchorage
• Foreign-Trade Zone #135
• Vessels up to 700 ft LOA and 100 ft wide
• On-Dock Rail Linked to Florida East Coast Railway (FEC)