Florida Strawberry Festival Deals & Discounts
The annual Plant City Florida Strawberry Festival runs Feb. 27 to March 9, and there are plenty of ways to save.
- Feb. 27: Senior Citizens’ Day. Guests 60 and older get $2 off gate admission (regularly $10).
- Feb. 28 : Publix Supermarket Day. Bring a nonperishable food donation, and get $4 off a Fun Pack Ride Coupon Book (regularly $20).
- March 1: Free Kids’ Day. It’s just what it sounds like - kids through high school get free admission.
- March 2: Pepsi Family Day. Bring in any Pepsi brand can product, and save $5 on an all-day ride wristband (regularly $25).
- March 3: Ride-A-Thon Day. From 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., a $20 wristband gives you unlimited access to most rides.
- March 4: Red Hat Day and Ride-A-Thon Day: Red Hatters get $2.00 off the gate admission of $10.00. Also, from noon to 11 p.m., a $20 wristband gets you on most rides.
- March 5: American Heroes Day and Ride-A-Thon Day: All active, reserve, retired military, veterans, law enforcement & first responders are admitted free with valid ID. Also, from noon to 11 p.m., a $20 wristband gets you on most rides.
- March 6: Senior Citizens’ Day and Ride-A-Thon Day. In case you missed the first senior day, here’s your chance to save $2 on admission if you’re over age 60. And once again, from noon to 11 p.m., buy a $20 wristband that’s good for most rides.
- March 7: Tampa Tribune and TBO.com Day on the Midway, and Moonlight Magic Night. Save $4 on a Fun Pack Ride Coupon Book from noon to 10 p.m. But wait... there’s more. From 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., take advantage of $20 all-you-can-ride wristbands.
- March 8: Farm Worker Appreciation Day. Tampa Bay’s 8,000 acres of strawberry fields don’t grow themselves. If you’re a farmworker, ask your employer about the voucher for free admission.
- March 9: Pepsi Family Day. Here’s another chance to save $5 on an all-day ride wristband when you bring in a can of any Pepsi brand product.
Whew! I’m exhausted just from writing about all those deals for the Strawberry Festival in Florida. This is just one of many winning experiences in Florida. Somebody get me a strawberry milkshake, stat!