5 Naturally Fab Ways to Do Florida Beaches
By Lauren Tjaden
Love the beach and nature?
These five Sunshine State experiences are sure to float your flip-flops.
1. Celebrate the sunset on an empty sweep of sand in Boca Grande.
2. Go shelling on Sanibel Island, one of the best places on the planet to discover treasures from the Gulf.
3. Laugh at frolicking dolphins on a Wave Runner tour out of Fort Myers Beach.
4. Splash through the surf on a horse in Amelia Island, Cape San Blas or Fort Pierce.
5. Watch a mother sea turtle lay her eggs under the cover of darkness on a sea turtle walk.