Visit the FDOA booth in the EXPO Hall and experience activities for people of ALL abilities!
Friday, June 7 at 3:00 pm and Saturday, June 8 at 10:30 am in Regency Ballrooms P & O:
- Gatorland® Animal Show
Throughout the Conference in Regency P & O:
- Archery (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Hover Ball Target Shooting (Removing the Barriers Initiative)
- Adaptive Tennis (United States Tennis Association)
- Accessible Obstacle Course
Saturday, June 8 at 10:30 am Quiet Pool at the Upper Pool Deck / Recreation Level:
- SCUBA Demo provided by Gabrielle Gabrielli
Sunday, June 9 at 9:30 AM Pool Slide:
- Rubber Duck Race (Purchase your ducks at the FDOA Booth!)
Prizes include Gatorland passes, a giant floating duck and more!
Everyone is invited to participate!
Places to Go
Things to Do
- Travel Ideas
- Visitor Services
- For Our Partners
- Popular Links