As many of us are now working from home, we want you to feel like you are here with us at Acqualina, so, this week, we are bringing our home-office into your home.
- We have created Zoom backgrounds that can be easily downloaded, and used as a backdrop for your next call so you can imagine yourself on our picturesque beach or working from one of our gorgeous suites.
In this edition, learn how to make our famous Fish Taco’s with a cooking class led by Costa Grill's Chef Cesar Roque, and discover simple ways to help balance your work-from-home lifestyle.
- Use these backgrounds to imagine your home office is at Acqualina. Browse and download your favorites.
* Click the link to visit page and download resort backgrounds.
A Costa Grill Favorite - Fish Tacos
- Are you missing the Fish Tacos from Costa Grill? Now you can make it at home.
- Join Chef Cesar Roque as he shares a delicious, easy and healthy recipe for Fish Tacos with blackened seasoning, spicy aioli and mango salsa. Bon Appétit!
* Click the link to visit page for demonstration video.
Ingredients for Tacos:
-1 Mahi-Mahi Fillet, Cut in Chunks
-2 6” Flour Tortillas
-2 oz Spicy Aioli
-½ Avocado (sliced)
-1 Cup Rainbow Coleslaw, Blend
-1 Corn Tortilla, Cut Julienne Style and Fried
1 Teaspoon Blackened Seasoning
Ingredients for Mango Salsa:
-1 Mango, Diced
-¼ Small Rd Onion, Peeled and Chopped
-¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
-1 Lemon, Juiced
-3 Roma Tomatoes, Chopped
Instructions - Tacos:
1. Set a skillet to medium heat, rub the fish with olive oil and season it with blackened seasoning.
2. Place the flour tortillas on a flat surface, and spread each with 1 tablespoon with chipotle aioli and the sliced avocado.
3. Divide the fish between the tortillas and top with the coleslaw and corn tortilla. Garnish with cilantro and mango salsa on the side
Instructions - Mango Salsa:
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
How to Balance your Work from Home Lifestyle
- For most of us, working from home has become something we all have had to adapt quickly to, but have you found the balance between working from home and your personal life? We know it hasn’t been easy, our day can easily become out of our control, especially when you may be home-schooling, working, cooking all the meals and simply doing it all.
- Our team has also had to adapt, and we want to share simple actions that you can take in order to instill balance in your work from home routine and ensure you are making time for your own well-being.
* Click the link to visit page and discover simple ways to help balance your work-from-home lifestyle
Places to Go
Things to Do
- Travel Ideas
- Florida Events
- Visitor Services
- For Our Partners
- Popular Links