Uncorked: Key Largo and Islamorada Food and Wine Festival
The new year is almost here, and 2014 starts off with a mouthwatering 10-day food event in the Keys with Uncorked: The Key Largo and Islamorada Food and Wine Festival.
From Jan. 9-18, get a taste of the Keys' fresh, locally-sourced seafood and international-style cuisine. With over 30 savory events offered, there's sure to be something to please every palate and budget. Here's just a sampling of what is planned:
- Lobsterfest featuring Florida lobster every which way
- Celebrity Chopped, a Keys' version of the popular television cooking show
- Beer and Bites craft beer event
- Dine Around Town, a traveling 5-course gourmet dinner and wine
- Bubbles on the Beach salute to champagne
The festival culminates on Jan. 18 with the Grand Tasting Finale at Islamorada's Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina at Holiday Isle, mile marker (MM) 84.
For more information and a complete listing of events, visit www.floridakeysuncorked.com.