Omni Jacksonville Hotel: Top 5 Reasons to Stay Downtown
By Carrie McLaren
You can learn a lot about an area by visiting the core of its major city. Downtown Jacksonville is no exception.
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel, in the center of the city, is a great home base from which families can explore the vibrant downtown and surrounding areas.
Here are five reasons families will love the Omni Jacksonville Hotel:
1. Location, Location, Location – It's across the street from the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts so families can see a show, and hear the symphony perform.
2. Great views – Located just one block from the St. Johns River, the hotel offers vistas of the riverfront and spectacular vantage points for the city’s fireworks display during special events.
3. Family perks – Book the Rolling on the River family package and get milk and cookies delivered to your room on night of arrival. Plus, each child receives an Omni kids’ backpack filled with fun and hearty meals are available each morning at the breakfast buffet.
4. Renovated Rooms – Relax in luxury; the hotel’s rooms have recently received makeovers with new bedding, carpet and furniture.
5. Make a splash – High above the bustling city life, you can relax at the rooftop pool located on the fourth floor. After a day of exploring Jacksonville's attractions, time at the pool is just what every kid, and parent, needs.
Insider Tip: Take a stroll down Laura Street to Visit Jacksonville’s main visitor center where you’ll find plenty of information about things to see and do in Northeast Florida.
When you go...
Omni Jacksonville Hotel
245 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202