- For Foodies
- Go Green
Ah, the Florida Keys. The sight of the sand, sea and sky, the smell of the salt air, the sound of waves crashing on the beach, the feel of the sun on your skin — and why should your taste buds be left out? How to Do Florida host Chad Crawford walks you through seven culinary experiences you've got to try if you truly want to soak in everything the Florida Keys have to offer:
• Key Largo: Conch fritters at the Conch House and yellowtail snapper at The Fish House.
• Islamorada: Key lime pie at Mangrove Mike's and margaritas at Marker 88.
• Marathon: Stone crab at Keys Fisheries.
• The Lower Keys: Grouper sandwiches at The Square Grouper.
• Key West: Spiny lobster at Latitudes in Westin Resorts' Sunset Key Guest Cottages.