Strip Mall Shopping: Great Deals on Clothing
By Jeanette Scott
Florida is an excellent place to get great deals on clothing. The malls and outlet centers are bursting with great options, but for super-low prices, you should look no further than the strip malls. Florida boasts a high number and great variety of these value-driven store centers, so if you are looking for a great deal on clothing, you are in the right spot! Here are my top picks for these types of stores and how to locate one near you:
- Dots. Featuring women's fashion up to size 24 at super-low prices, there are more than 40 locations across Florida. Go here to find the location nearest you.
- Ross Dress for Less. One of my favorite stores, Ross is similar to TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but with even lower prices. They sell brand-name clothing for women, men, children and household goods. There are more than 100 locations in Florida. Go here to find the location nearest you.
- Bealls Outlet. Bealls is a department store featuring a wide range of clothing for the whole family. We are lucky to have more than 50 Bealls Outlet locations across Florida. Go here to find the store near you.
- Burlington Coat Factory. Another pick for the whole family, Burlington has a little bit of everything and more than 30 locations in Florida. Use the store locator tool at the top of their webpage to find a location near you.
- Marshalls. Featuring name-brand clothing for less for the whole family, there are more than 50 locations across Florida. Go here to find one near you.
- TJ Maxx. The sister store to Marshalls, TJ Maxx also offers name-brand clothing for less for the whole family. More than 50 locations in the state; use the store locator tool at the top of their webpage.
- K & G Fashion Superstore. K&G features name-brand clothing, and has Women's Plus and Men's Big & Tall departments. With more than 50 locations to choose from, go here to find one near you.
- Kohl's. Offering clothing and home goods for the whole family, this store also features exciting celebrity clothing lines such as Vera Wang and Lauren Conrad collections. There are more than 100 locations in Florida; go here to locate one near you.