Top Bridal Shows & Weddings Expos in Florida
By Kara Franker
Every year couples travel from all over the world to say "I do" in Florida.
Imagine a picture-perfect white-sand beach, complete with water views and balmy weather. Or a luxurious resort where an on-staff wedding planner will roll out the red carpet. For nature aficionados, Florida's State Parks offer outdoor-style weddings in stunning locations.
What better way to get inspired to plan your dream destination wedding than a visit to one of the Florida's bridal shows and expos?
Meet with wedding vendors, scout out the perfect ceremony location and spend some time relaxing on vacation before the big day.
Check out this list of wedding expos for 2015:
Florida Wedding Expo:
- June 28, 2015 in St. Pete at Hilton Carillon Park Hotel.
- July 26, 2015 in West Palm Beach at West Palm Beach Marriott.
- Aug. 4, 2015 in Orlando at Rosen Plaza Hotel.
- Sept. 13, 2015 in Sarasota at Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
- Sept. 20, 2015 in Fort Myers at Sanibel Harbour Marriott.
- Oct. 25, 2015 in Orlando at Hyatt Regency Orlando.
South Florida Bridal Shows:
- June 28, 2015 in Fort Lauderdale at W Hotel Fort Lauderdale.
- Aug. 23, 2015 in Delray Beach at Delray Beach Marriott.
- Nov. 8, 2015 in Palm Beach Gardens at PGA National Golf Resort & Spa
Incredible Events Bridal & Special Event Showcases:
- June 7, 2015 in Miami at Sofitel Miami.
- Oct. 18, 2015 in Miami at Sofitel Miami.
- Nov. 8, 2015 in Miami Beach at Eden Roc Miami Beach.
Great Bridal Expo:
- Oct. 15, 2015 in Miami at EPIC Hotel.
- Oct. 25, 2015 in Fort Lauderdale at Bonaventure Resort & Spa.
Brides Against Breast Cancer:
- July 11 - 12, 2015 in Orlando at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Downtown.
- Aug. 22 - 23, 2015 in Miami at the Shops at Sunset.
- Oct. 2 - 3, 2015 in St. Pete at Isla Del Sol Yacht & Country Club.
- Jan. 10, 2016 in Miami at Marriott Miami Dadeland.
Love & Equality Wedding Expos:
- June 14, 2015 in Deerfield Beach at Deerfield Double Tree Hotel.
- July 12, 2015 in Orlando at the Parliament House.
There's nothing quite like a destination wedding in Florida. Looking for more wedding planning inspiration? Check out our VISIT FLORIDA Weddings page.
All photos courtesy of Florida Wedding Expo.