Spa Oceana: One Of the Most Expensive & Exclusive Massages in the World
By Kara Franker
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel on St. Pete Beach introduced an expensive and exclusive couple's massage. Talk about luxury, the Spa Oceana Sunset Bliss Massage is a whopping $3,500 per couple. A technique called Atapa Snana, combined with Swedish massage techniques, will help you leave the chaotic world behind.
Here's what you'll get:
- A dedicated spa attendant who will welcome the two of you to Spa Oceana
- Personalized monogramed spa robes
- Private rooftop cabana overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Delicacies prepared by the hotel's executive chef, Kenny Hunsberger, named Best Chef in Tampa Bay
- Bottle of Cristal by Louis Roederer
- Seaside stroll to your private "in-ocean" couple's cabana where your massage treatment begins
- A full body therapeutic massage to relax the muscles while you listen to the sounds of the Gulf waters
- An indulgent scalp massage to release chronic tension
- Then experience the yogic healing science of Atapa Snana
- After you're fulling relaxed, stick around for a breathtaking sunset on the water
- Then you get private access to the spa's amenities (total privacy)
What are the health benefits?
“Seaside massages have a number of benefits,” said Jennifer Lak, Director of Spa Oceana about the exotic massage. “Sunlight lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, helps build the immune system and can assist in uplifting your spirits. Breathing in the salt air decreases stress and increases a sense of well-being while the sounds of the ocean guide guests into a meditative state. It’s a one-of-a-kind experience, not to be missed.”
Insider Tip: Check out VisitStPeteClearwater.com for more vacation ideas.
If You Go: The Spa Oceana Sunset Bliss Massage is $3,500 per couple. Five-day notice is required and the service is based on availability. For further information, please call 727-363-5029. Loews Don Cesar Hotel is located at 3400 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach, Fla. For further information and reservations visit www.loewshotels.com/doncesar.
For this and other tips on Florida health and wellness activities, go to VISIT FLORIDA's official health & wellness guide.