Spa Brunch: Mid-Day Mini Retreats in Miami
By Kara Franker
Wouldn't you love to spend all day relaxing at the spa? But sometimes all we have (and all we need) is the lunch hour to unwind and take a break.
Here are five spas in Miami that offer beauty boosts in less than an hour, A.K.A. "Spa Brunch". These treatments will leave you feeling rejuvenated and revitalized.
1. DOWNTOWN: mySpa at the InterContinental Miami offers express treatments including manicures, pedicures, massages and facials, all under 25 minutes.
Insider Tip: Grab an express lunch from Toro Toro’s “On The Run” menu.
2. DESIGN DISTRICT: Get perfectly pampered at Eména spa and book one of their 30-minute micro facials, massages or manicures.
3. MIDTOWN: At Marilyn Monroe it's all about the fingers and toes. The spa offers 30-minute manicures and pedicures, as well as foot and hand rubs.
4. MIAMI BEACH: Go organic and book the Organic Renewal facial at Lapis Spa at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. The 25-minute treatment cleanses the skin using vegan products, without gluten, parabens or nut oils, and leaves your skin with a healthy glow.
5. COCONUT GROVE: Escape to the Jurlique Spa at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa to experience one of their 30-minute radiant express facials. Add a 15-minute scalp massage and feel the stress melt away.