13 Great Disney Snacks at Magic Kingdom
By Stephen Kubiak
Walking around a theme park all day can work up a hunger. Thankfully, you can relax at Magic Kingdom and enjoy plenty of sweet and salty Disney snacks that will satisfy every taste bud when the need to feed strikes.
During your next family visit to Disney World, try these 13 treats:
1. Starbucks on Main Street, U.S.A.
Did you know there’s a full-service Starbucks on Main Street, U.S.A.? Start your morning off with a little jolt of java. You’re going to need it.
2. Dole Whip at Aloha Isle Refreshments, Adventureland
The Dole Whip is a classic treat for even the most veteran of Disney visitors. It’s also made of pineapple, so it’s healthy, right?
3. Egg Roll at Adventureland Snack Cart, Adventureland
At under $3, the egg rolls from Adventureland make a great, budget-friendly snack. For the more adventurous eaters, the egg roll cart also offers cheeseburger spring rolls.
4. Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace, Adventureland
Get a taste of the Sunshine State with this citrusy snack that mixes soft-serve ice cream with frozen orange juice.
5. Churro from Frontierland Cart, Frontierland
Another classic Disney snack, the churro, a fried-dough pastry lightly dusted in cinnamon and sugar, is perfect for eating on the way to your next attraction.
6. BLT Fries at Golden Oak Outpost, Frontierland
Probably the tastiest “salad” you’ll ever eat, the BLT Fries come with bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing and waffle fries. Unlike traditional fries, you’re going to want to eat these with a fork.
7. LeFou’s Brew at Gaston’s Tavern, Fantasyland
Made with frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with a passion fruit-mango foam, this foamy, frothy concoction is perfect for keeping cool on a warm day.
8. Popcorn in a Souvenir Bucket, Fantasyland
Popcorn always makes a great shareable snack. Go for the souvenir popcorn bucket - it comes with a lid so you can save your snack while you ride rides.
9. Turkey Leg from Cool Ship, Tomorrowland
There’s nothing like walking around “The Most Magical Place On Earth” holding a massive hunk of meat. You’re sure to get people pointing as you nibble on this turkey treat.
10. Mickey Ice Cream Bar, Tomorrowland
Cool off with this classic ice cream treat but be warned: Once you break the candy shell, you better eat it up fast before it melts.
11. Hot Dog from Casey’s Corner, Main Street, U.S.A.
A hot dog makes for quick snack that satisfies and Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A. makes a good one. You can also get polish sausage, chili-cheese, and barbecue slaw dogs. Stick around and you may catch the piano player, Jim, playing a few ragtime tunes.
12. Candied Apple from Main Street Confectionery, Main Street, U.S.A.
The hardest part about picking out a candied or caramel apple at this old-fashioned candy shop on Main Street is deciding which one to get. Feel like sharing? A cast member will be happy to cut the apple for you.
13. Mickey’s Kitchen Sink Sundae at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Main Street, U.S.A.
You’re not full after all of those other Disney snacks, are you? Mickey’s Kitchen Sink Sundae is two flavors of hand-scooped ice cream, either hot fudge, peanut butter, or caramel topped with whipped cream and two cherries. Grab extra spoons.