Discover the ‘World’s Most Famous Beach’ and its surrounding area, a resurging leisure and meetings destination along Florida’s East Coast. Recognized worldwide for its annual events including Bike Week, Biketoberfest®, Rolex 24 at Daytona, and the Daytona 500, Daytona Beach’s famed heritage also claims the U.S. headquarters of LPGA and NASCAR and is home to Daytona International Speedway, the ‘World Center of Racing’. With 23 miles of sparkling coastline ideal for shelling swimming, and surfing READ MORE >>
Discover the ‘World’s Most Famous Beach’ and its surrounding area, a resurging leisure and meetings destination along Florida’s East Coast. Recognized worldwide for its annual events including Bike Week, Biketoberfest®, Rolex 24 at Daytona, and the Daytona 500, Daytona Beach’s famed heritage also claims the U.S. headquarters of LPGA and NASCAR and is home to Daytona International Speedway, the ‘World Center of Racing’. With 23 miles of sparkling coastline ideal for shelling swimming, and surfing, it is no surprise tripadvisor® named Daytona Beach a 2012 Top 10 Beach Destination in the U.S.
With more than 12,000 rooms, the destination boasts accommodations for all lifestyles and budgets including oceanfront resorts, hotels, small inns and everything in between. Many service large conventions, small meetings and everything in between:
· Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort – Hilton’s largest meeting facility on the east coast of Florida, offering more than 60,000 square feet of flexible indoor and scenic outdoor meeting space overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A recipient of Cvent’s 100 Most Popular Meetings Resorts and ConventionSouth’s Editor’s Hot Pick Top All-Around Value Resort 2013.
· The Shores Resort & Spa – AAA Four Diamond resort with more than 20,000 square feet of meeting rooms, conference facilities, and outdoor and rooftop space. The Shores new Ultimate BOARD Package includes the unique team-building experience of a two-hour stand-up paddleboard lesson and tour.
· Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center – Meeting services feature board and conference rooms, 17,000 flexible square feet of indoor conference space and a grand ballroom for any occasion.
· The Plaza Resort and Spa – Daytona Beach’s most historic oceanfront resort is also the area’s first oceanfront “Certified Green Lodging hotel” with well-appointed guest rooms and 32,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
· Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort – Located across the street from the Ocean Center convention complex, Wyndham ideally accommodates overflow with a 5,000-square-foot grand ballroom and an additional 1,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
Ocean Center – Fifth Largest Convention Center in Florida
Recently expanded and upgraded to feature more than 200,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space, the Ocean Center is a world-class venue that serves as the area’s convention, entertainment and sports complex just 400 feet from the Atlantic.
Thrill Rides Add Excitement
Attendees can choose from a surprising list of attractions including a high-speed ocean view ride on the Sand Blaster roller coaster at the Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier, a race around the Speedway with the Richard Petty Driving Experience, a zip lining adventure at ZoomAir Adventure Park or an up-close encounter with marine life while paddle boarding in the Halifax River.
Flexible, Creative Spaces Motivate and Inspire
From racing-charged events at Daytona International Speedway to scenic soirees at the Daytona Beach Oceanfront Bandshell and riverfront gatherings at the News-Journal Center, planners prefer Daytona Beach’s unique venues for their style, substance and significant savings.
Incentives Add Value
Envision your next meeting or event in the Daytona Beach area. Speak with our expert sales and convention services professionals and witness first-hand why we deliver an outstanding personalized oceanside experience for your next corporate, association, incentive or national program. For meetings planned in 2014 and beyond, the Daytona Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (DBACVB) is offering an accommodations rebate program.READ LESS >>