TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Are your readers ready to rev it up and reel it in? VISIT FLORIDA’s Hook Line & Shifter Sweepstakes pairs fast cars and big fish to deliver an epic vacation for six lucky winners and their travel companions.
The swag includes:
• A four-night trip to Miami and Duck Key to participate in a Race Day Experience with the Dempsey Racing Team at the Mazda and Skip Barber Racing School, as well as a day of deep-sea fishing with Bass2Billfish host Peter Miller;
• Round-trip coach air transportation;
• Ground transportation to and from the airport, hotel and racetrack;
• A four-night stay at Hawks Cay Island Resort or similar accommodations; and
• A $500 gift card for each winner.
To enter, you must be or become a fan of the VISIT FLORIDA Facebook page. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 states and District of Columbia who are 25 or older. The deadline for entering is noon ET on Nov. 5. Winners will be chosen at random on or about Nov. 7.
The Hook Line & Shifter Sweepstakes is an ideal guy-oriented get-away, and there are other man-centric opportunities around the state:
• Muscle cars, golf, sport-fishing, sailing, paddle-boarding, sky-diving and other thrilling pursuits in Charlotte Harbor & the Gulf Islands;
• A golf-buddy get-away at PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens;
• A Links & Lures adventure that includes spa options geared toward guys at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation and Villas of Amelia Island Plantation;
• Golfing on some of the most scenic greens in the South at Panama City Beach resorts and golf clubs, and fishing for cobia, snapper, redfish, king mackerel, amberjack, grouper, wahoo and other game fish in the coastal waters off Panama City Beach;
• Sky-diving at Skydive City and golfing at the Arnold Palmer-designed Saddlebrook Resort course in Pasco County;
• Fishing, scuba-diving, eco-adventures, golfing (or a visit to the World Golf Hall of Fame), sky-diving, and professional and college football in the Jacksonville area.
Questions? Email Kati Schardl at email@example.com or call 850-205-3848.