This church is among the oldest in Santa Rosa County. Carpenters who were sons of the pastor, the Rev. John Kelker, Sr., built the original church. The current wood frame vernacular structure was built in 1901. Moved to its present location in 1989, the building serves as a community center and museum devoted to the history of Bagdad, the churches and the black community.