Owned by the City of Monticello, this cemetery is located adjacent to the c.1836 Palmer-Perkins House. Among those buried here is Dr. Thomas M. Palmer who was a delegate to the Florida Secession Convention and was appointed by Governor Milton as surgeon to the 2nd Florida Infantry. In 1862, he was appointed by Governor Milton as superintendent and director of the new Florida Hospital established in an old tobacco warehouse in Richmond, Virginia. At the end of 1863, the Florida Hospital was closed and Florida military patients were assigned to Florida wards at Howard's Grove Hospital near Richmond, where Palmer served as surgeon-in-charge until the end of the war. The house was most recently used as a bed and breakfast inn.