McGuire's Irish Pub is dedicated to warm and friendly service to our guests by employees who give a damn. If we are not proud of it, we will not serve it! McGuire's Irish Pub first opened in 1977 as a small neighborhood pub in a shopping center. McGuire cooked and tended bar and Molly waited tables and greeted customers. When Molly made her first tip -one dollar- she tacked it to the back bar for good luck. Friends of the pub added to the collection and it soon became tradition. Today you will see over $250,000 one dollar bills hanging from the ceiling throughout the Pub, all of which have been signed by Irishmen of all nationalities.
In 1982 McGuire's moved to its current location, Pensacola's original 1927 Old Firehouse. The old "firehouse" look has become a true landmark, and inside the pub, a turn-of-the-century, New York Irish Saloon theme reigns. Guests are often in "awe" as they pass through the theme-oriented rooms at McGuire's. Whether it's the Pipers Den, Notre Dame Room, The Irish Links Room or the Ruprecht O'Tolf Wine Cellar, McGuire's Irish Pub is a 400-seat, 20,000 square foot landmark with a staff of over 200 warm and friendly faces.