Gansevoort Miami Beach is set on a palm tree fringed beachfront paradise in South Beach. The property spans a full city block on Collins Avenue between 23rd and 24th Streets, the epicenter of a neighborhood burgeoning with cultural institutions, art galleries, museums, shops, restaurants and nightclubs.
UNIQUE PROPERTY FEATURES
Three oceanfront pool with poolside lounges and cabanas
· Plunge Rooftop Pool + Lounge featuring an adult-only 110-foot long ocean view swimming pool 18 stories high on a 26,000 sq ft Brazilian Ipe rooftop deck
· Oceanfront Pool Plaza with an infinity-edge pool surrounded by a 50,000 sq ft teak deck and dinning oasis
· Miami’s largest beach club-55,000 sq ft with cabanas, intimate seating areas and fire pits designed by Nikki Beach designer Stephane Dupoux
· Outdoor oceanfront mezzanine level with private cabanas
· 45,000 sq ft flagship DavidBartonGym+Spa offering an unsurpassed workout and spa experience
· Over 100,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space, including the spectacular 6,500 sq ft ballroom
· Renowned restaurants Philippe and STK
· Louis, Miami’s hottest nightclub
Gansevoort Miami Beach boasts 340 guest rooms (including 86 suites) that average over 730 sq ft with spectacular views of the ocean, bay and city skyline. The guest rooms offer style and comfort with state-of-the-art technology and oversized bathrooms with large showers, soaking tubs and double vanities.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Gansevoort Miami Beach offers 100,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space; 6,500 sq ft ballroom that accommodates up to 1,000 people, six state-of-the-art meeting rooms, expansive beach club, outdoor terrace with ocean views and the 3,600 sq ft Sony Cierge Suite with views of the ocean and Miami Beach strip. Catering is provided by the ONE group.
Plunge Rooftop Pool + Lounge offering small bites menu
· Private beach club
· Pool Plaza
· Philippe Restaurant by Philippe Chow
· STK Restaurant by The ONE Group
· Miami Beach golf courses less than a mile away
General Information: 305-604-1000