This historic cemetery is located on 12 acres of land on the western edge of Bartow. One of the area's oldest black cemeteries, it includes the headstone of Andy and Tamer Moore from 1891. The Moores were brought to Bartow as slaves prior to the Civil War and remained after slavery, becoming prominent farmers.
Read More >>
Highway 60 West Bartow, FL 33830
View Website >>