Naples Railroad Depot

Naples' first railroad passenger station, the Naples Depot was built in 1927 by the Seaboard Air Line Railway. This historic downtown landmark serves today as a branch of the Collier County Museum and is being restored to its 1920s appearance. The separate waiting room originally used by black passengers until the 1960s has been preserved, as well as the stories of the black porters, train conductors and railroad workers who worked here.