Trinity Presbyterian Church/Happy Workers Day Care
Built in 1929, the Trinity Presbyterian Church/Happy Workers Day Care is important for its link to St. Petersburg's educational, social and religious history. In 1928, the Presbyterian Synod of Atlanta determined that south St. Petersburg should have a church, and chose Rev. Oscar M. McAdams as ordained minister. His wife, Willie Lee, established the church in a wood frame vernacular-style building believed to have been constructed as a private residence in 1928. In 1929 the McAdams' established a Day Nursery at the church.