St. Augustine National Cemetary

On the grounds of the Florida National Guard compound, immediately south of St. Francis Barracks. Used as a burial ground since at least 1763, it is Florida's oldest national military cemetery. Used for fallen soldiers during the Second Seminole War (1835-1842), it is one of only ten national cemeteries that displays an illuminated flag, twenty-four hours a day.

Amenities

Hours of Operation

Hours: During daylight hours