Seville Quarter, located in historic downtown Pensacola is the home of the original Rosie O'Grady's Goodtime Emporium. Founded 40 years ago, the popular entertainment complex houses 7 themed rooms all under one roof. Open Monday through Saturday at 11 am and Sundays at 5 pm.
- Rosie O'Grady's features the toe-tapping, hand-clapping sing-a-long Deulling Piano Show.
- Phineas Phogg's Balloon Works is a two story dance club where Pensacola's party people party.
- The End o'the Alley Bar and Courtyard features live music nightly and attracts the area's young professionals.
- In the center of the complex Fast Eddie's Billiard Parlor has four championship quality Brunswick tables and the Pensacola Wall of Fame holds photos and memorabilia from the area's sports legends.
- Lili Marlene's is a World War I Aviator's Pub with karaoke four nights a week and live music on weekends. Apple Annie's Courtyard with beautiful skylights is open for lunch during the week and becomes a dance hall on Thur., Fri. and Sat. nights.
- The cozy Palace Oyster Bar is open for drinks and dinner Mon. through Sat. The menu is American with a distinctive Southern flavor.