Jordan Theater

In 1945, John Booker Jordan built the Jordan Theater as a motion picture theater. In the mid-1950s the theater was converted into a teen club, and is now a church. The block between the former Jordan Theater and the Tivoli School on Park Street was the business center for the black community in DeFuniak Springs. Building signs indicate the former business occupants.