Fort Shannon Officers Quarters
Believed to have been constructed in c.1842 as a part of the Seminole War era Fort Shannon, the building was in private ownership by the time of the Civil War. It was used as a military barracks by Union troops during their occupations of Palatka. Originally located at 224 North 1st Street, the building was relocated to its current site adjacent to the Bronson-Mulholland House in 1984 as part of the Putnam County Historical Society's historic museum complex. Operated by the Society as the Putnam Historic Museum, this building contains exhibit cases of Civil War period objects.