West Palm Beach Golf Course
West Palm Beach Golf Course was originally established in 1921. It was moved to its present location in 1947, and is an 18-hole, par-72 championship Dick Wilson designed course with 6,759 yards. Rolling terrain, elevated greens and a magnificent variety of full-grown shade trees distinguish this public course from others in the county. They have a full driving range, a large putting area overlooking the course, lesson programs, a bar and restaurant services with a lovely patio area.