Elizabeth School (Dills Community)
Originally housed in the Elizabeth Church, Elizabeth School was established when Miles Groover and his wife, Daisy Black Groover donated two acres of land for the new site. The school building was completed as a Works Progress Administration (WPA) project. In 1938 students moved from the Masonic Hall to the new three-room school. The renovated building is now home to the Quins Club, an African American women's community service organization.