Centennial Hall art Edward Waters College

Named to commemorate the centennial celebration of the AME Church, this three-story brick structure was built in 1916 by the Rev. Richard L. Brown, one of the few black architects and builders of the period. The building was home to the college's high school department, printing plant and cafeteria. Renovated in 1980, it now houses the college library and a collection of African art