Harry T. Moore Center

This is the site of the first black school in Cocoa and the only original black high school now standing in Brevard County. Built in 1924 as Cocoa Junior High School, when classes were moved to a new facility in 1954, the old schoolhouse was named the Harry T. Moore Center, in honor of the civil rights activist from Mims.