Um, is this a trick question?
I just got an e-mail about my upcoming family vacation at 'Tween Waters Inn, nestled on the sweet sands of Captiva Island. The e-mail asked about what activities might appeal to me, including the following possibilities:
- Massage (single or couples) at The Spa at 'Tween Waters Inn – or massage and facial
- Paddle boarding, kayaking and/or canoeing
- 2-4 hour fishing excursion, departing 'Tween Waters Marina
- 2-4 hour sailing excursion, or a sunset sailing event
- Dinner at Old Captiva House, or sunset beach basket, or both
- Chillin' beachfront and poolside
- Plus a fun ‘Crab Race’ event!
I’ll bet my flip-flops you can guess the answer. All of them, please!
Surf on over to ‘Tween Waters website to check out its fab digs for yourself.
Never been to Captiva Island? That’s as sad as a jiggled jellyfish, because it’s as sweet as a springtime strawberry. Snag a peek at the video I shot there and you’ll see what I mean.
If you like what you see, but are worried that a trip to ‘Tween Waters will leave your wallet wailing – don’t be! Check out this blog dubbed ‘Summer on Captiva: Island Deals You've Got To Steal!’ by VISIT FLORIDA Family Insider Jill Martin – you can snag specials through October!