Sometimes a hotel room does just the trick. Other times, you need a little more room to stretch out, and maybe even whip up a meal or two for your family and visitors. That's one of the many things I love about Hawks Cay Resort in the Florida Keys - options galore. And when you're looking to settle in for a while, you can be as comfortable as at home (Perhaps even more so!) in the resort's onsite villas on Duck Key.
Have a look at the below video for a short tour of one of the resort's Marina Village Suites, complete with:
- Two bedrooms/two bathrooms
- Full living area
- Fully equipped luxury kitchen with granite countertops
- Outdoor living area with dining table and a hammock
- Garden or marina views
- Room for up to six people, with the sleeper sofa in the living room
- Access to all the resort's amenities, including pools and fitness areas
And be sure to check out my latest Insider video from the Florida Keys, too, with lots of fun footage we shot at Hawks Cay Resort a few months back.