Florida Seafood Festival Calendar
By: VISIT FLORIDA staff
Want seafood? Florida has it, on a huge scale and pretty much year round.
Here’s a sampling of Florida seafood festivals from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
All feature delicious local seafood, and many have live musical performances, arts and crafts vendors, children’s rides, parades, 5K run/walks, cooking demonstrations, and competitions such as oyster shucking.
- Apalachicola Oyster Cook-Off, Apalachicola - Enter your best recipe and be a contestant in the oyster cook-off or just come out and enjoy a day of wonderful food, refreshments and music at the Apalachicola Oyster Cook-Off.
- Florida Keys Seafood Festival, Key West
- Port Salerno Seafood Festival, Port Salerno
- Clamjam of Southwest Florida, Cape Coral
- Dania Beach Arts and Seafood Festival, Dania Beach
- Deering Seafood Festival, Miami
- Grant Seafood Festival, Grant
- Homosassa Seafood Festival, Homosassa
- Marathon Seafood Festival, Marathon
- Marco Island Seafood Festival, Marco Island
- Shrimpapalooza Festival, Homosassa
- St. Augustine Lions Seafood Festival, St. Augustine
- Taste of the Sea Seafood Festival, Fort Pierce
- Fort Pierce Oyster Festival, Force Pierce
- Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival, Fernandina Beach
- Panacea Blue Crab Festival, Panacea
- Pompano Beach Seafood Festival, Pompano Beach
- Treasure Coast Seafood Festival, Port St. Lucie
- Blue Crab Festival, Palatka
Did you know? Florida’s commercial spiny lobster season runs from August through March.
- Key West Lobsterfest, Key West
- Pensacola Seafood Festival, Pensacola
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival, Cedar Key
- Destin Seafood Festival, Destin
- Naples Stone Crab Festival, Naples
- Panama City Beach Seafood and Music Festival, Panama City Beach
- St. Marks Stone Crab Festival, St. Marks
- Florida Seafood Festival, Apalachicola
- John’s Pass Annual Seafood Festival, Madeira Beach
- Ormond Beach Riverfest Seafood Festival, Ormond Beach
- Ruskin Seafood Festival, Ruskin
- Sponge Docks Seafood Festival, Tarpon Springs
- Stone Crab Jam, Crystal River
- Stuart Seafood Festival, Stuart
- Yankeetown Seafood Festival, Yankeetown
Which Florida seafood festival will you experience this year?