Fine Italian Dining at Casa D'Angelo
By Kara Franker
One of the most romantic restaurants in South Florida, Casa D'Angelo represents the pinnacle of fine Italian dining.
With locations in both Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, Italian-born chef and restaurateur Angelo Elia offers an artful combination of premium ingredients, masterful preparation and superb fine wine selections.
Menus vary depending on the location, but examples of standout Tuscan-style dishes include:
- Burrata: San Daniele prosciutto Di Parma with fresh tomato and basil
- Carpaccio di Manzo con Parmigiano e Tartufo: Carpaccio of beef, shaved parmigiano, lemon truffle citronette
- Linguine Positano: Linguine with shrimp sautéed with white wine, garlic, fresh tomato and arugula
- Risotto con Porcini: Risotto with porcini mushrooms, white truffle oil
- Gnocchi alla Mamma: Gnocchi with fresh tomato, basil, fresh buffalo mozzarella
- Costoletta di Vitello Alla Griglia: Marinated 16 oz grilled veal chop with wild mushrooms
- Bistecca alla Fiorentina: Oak grilled, dry-aged 12 oz. New York strip steak, marinated in olive oil, rosemary and garlic served with sweet Vidalia onion and wild mushrooms
The Casa D'Angelo team is quite impressive with Chef Elia at the helm and Chef Rickie Piper as the Executive Chef in Boca Raton. Additionally, head sommelier Koen Kersemans has hand-selected a wide choice of Italian and American wines.