Top 10 Free Things to Do in Pensacola
By Dalia Colon
The livin' in Florida is easy... free and easy.
If you'll be in the Pensacola Bay area, here are top 10 free things to do in Pensacola, courtesy of our friends at Visit Pensacola.
1. Swim in the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
2. Explore the world-renowned National Naval Aviation Museum.
3. Enjoy a free outdoor concert during the Bands on the Beach series.
4. Catch beads at the Fiesta Days Parade downtown in June.
5. Watch the world-famous Blue Angels perform stunts at the Pensacola Beach Air Show.
6. Celebrate the Fourth of July at the waterfront fireworks show.
7. Take your four-legged friend for a romp at Bayview Park Dog Beach.
8. Stroll through dozens of art shops and restaurants during the monthly Gallery Night downtown.
9. Explore Civil War history at Fort Barrancas.
10. Collect seashells on the sugar-white beaches.
For lots more bargains on attractions, restaurants, accommodations and more, check out Visit Pensacola's Deals and Coupons page.