With spring upon us and summer right around the corner, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate encourages golf enthusiasts to break free from winter's restraints with "IN THE SWING," inviting those to experience the ultimate golf getaway.
Available now through June 30 and from $730* per night, "IN THE SWING" includes:
· Two-night deluxe accommodations
· Daily golf on the National and International courses
· One-hour private lesson at The Leadbetter Golf Academy
· Steak and cigars at David’s Club
· Golfer’s therapeutic massage at Mokara Spa
· Sunset Bourbon tasting at Piper’s Grille
· Resort Fee and Self-Parking
Omni Orlando Resort, recognized as one of the Top 125 Golf Resorts in the World by Conde Nast Traveler, boasts two championship courses, The National and International, designed by internationally renowned golfer, Greg Norman.
Additionally, Omni Orlando Resort is home to The Leadbetter Golf Academy, a top 10 teaching facilities in the U.S. by Golf Magazine, featuring four acres of double-sided driving range, two-acre short game practice facility with separate pitching area that includes target greens and fairway bunkers.
For more information on "IN THE SWING" at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, visit: www.omnihotels.com/Home/FindAHotel/OrlandoChampionsGate/SpecialOffers/IntheSwing
If you go…
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd
ChampionsGate, FL 33896
Hit ‘em straight!