Throughout summer, two new dining experiences make evenings at EPCOT even more fun -- the IlluminNations Sparkling Dessert Party and EPCOT After Hours.
There's really no better way to enjoy a burst of fireworks than with a little bubbly and dessert.
During the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party, guests can sample decadent desserts from around the world, paired with the perfect international sparkling wines in an intimate and exclusive environment – all while watching Epcot’s nightly fireworks spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Then, after the park closes, guests can stick around for EPCOT After Hours when participating restaurants turn into exclusive lounges offering a flight of beverages and light bites.
IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
Dates: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Time: 7:45 p.m. to 9:20 p.m.
Location: Showcase Plaza
Prices (including tax and gratuity): Adults $49, Children $29
Menu (subject to change):
• Italy: Tiramisu
• France: Vanilla Pot de Crème
• United Kingdom: Shortbread Cookies
• Morocco: Traditional Baklava
• American Adventure: Sugar Dusted Cronis with Strawberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
• Disney Parks ice cream novelties
• Lemonade, coffee, teas
• Sparkling wine from Washington State and Prosecco from Italy
Epcot After Hours Wind Down
Time: 9:20 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• La Cava del Tequila – Mexico Pavilion
• Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
• Spice Road Table – Morocco Pavilion
• Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar – Italy Pavilion
Price: $35 per Guest (tax and gratuity not included)
Please note: Evening fireworks at Epcot may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
For more information call 407-WDW-PLAY or visit Disneyworld.com/spring