Have you ever thought about volunteering and helping others while you’re on vacation? It’s becoming a popular activity for traveling families.
At Universal Orlando Resort, families can experience theme parks -- and spend time changing lives at the Give Kids The World Village. It’s a unique way to give back to others and create a special bond within your own family.
Pricing for this unique package begins at $359 per adult and includes:
· Three nights of hotel accommodations
· 2-day Park-to-Park tickets with third day FREE – one theme park, per day (Must be used by May 22, 2014)
· A four-hour volunteer opportunity at Give Kids The World Village
· FREE scheduled roundtrip transportation to and from Give Kids The World Village
Volunteers must be a minimum of eight years old to participate, and those 18 and older are required to complete a background check. With a four-hour volunteer opportunity, families can choose from activities at the Give Kids The World Village. Check out just a few of the activities:
· Character Photos – Volunteers can share a special moment with children come face-to-face with their favorite storybook characters.
· La-Ti-Da-Spa – Volunteers assist with makeovers, including face-painting, nails, makeup, hand massage and airbrush tattoos. Volunteers 16 and older.
· Gingerbread House – Volunteers engage in high interaction with special guests by serving breakfast, running food, refilling drinks, bussing tables and clean-up.
· Express Breakfast – Volunteers serve breakfast food to-go and are responsible for greeting guests, taking orders and packaging food.
For more information on this Give Kids The World vacation volunteer package visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.