Thrill seekers, it's time to drop in at Aquatica Orlando! Ihu’s Breakaway Falls, the tallest, steepest and only multi-drop tower slide in the Southeast is now open.
Check out these fun facts about Aquatica’s newest thrill ride:
- Drop more than three stories and slide for 420 feet on the orange slide, the longest of the four.
- The green slide path has the shortest drop, but it’s still a 28-foot fall – that’s the same as four seven-foot tall basketball players!
- Fall from the blue slide if you’re looking for the steepest slide with a breakaway box.
- While the purple slide isn’t a true drop slide, it is by no means a “chicken slide.” In fact, this open-aired slide is the steepest of all four slides.
- Once the floor disappears, riders will drop 20-24 feet per second.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ is the only high-speed water thrill slide in the world with three breakaway boxes that face each other so riders can share the full experience.
Join the excitement on Twitter using #BreakawayBrave and for the latest news, visit AquaticaOrlando.com.
Are you ready to ride? Here’s a look at the anticipation of one rider, right before the big drop –